Friday, June 5, 2015

Clef by : Puft :




Its Finally here!!
Clef: by : Puft :

This is THE hair that kept me sane while I was making the packaging and adverts for : Puft :.

This one was inspired by my new favorite character (after binge watching Steven Universe) Garnet. If you haven't watched it check out the below picture.
Garnet

As awesome as garnet is I couldn't make it completely square so it took on its 70's disco diva style over-pufed shape. If your following me on Flickr you probably saw I couldn't even wait to release this one, and uploaded yet another sneak peek.

I next release I'll try to quell the excitement and stay true to a release every 2 weeks or so for the summer, but who's complaining if it's sooner right.

Thanks for checking in as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment