Thursday, August 20, 2015

Puft Store Coming Soon!

So its been a while.. but for good reason



New in world stores coming soon!!

So I settled into a new place and decided to set up a new store. Since moving all my time has been going to this recently mostly because it is difficult to participate in fairs or set up small stores in market sims without a main store to link back to.  So for now so you can anticipate new hair in September, and if all goes well I'll do a multiple style release.

Also I've been thinking of changing the Huds around and removing some colors that are not used as much. This will cut down on the amount of time it takes to put the huds together. Which means new hair sooner. Let me know what you think in the comments section.

If you'd like to visit the in world store here is the slurl : Puft : @ Jade
Please keep in mind though its an adult sim so no children are allowed but I promise there will be somewhere for the kiddies to shop soon after.

In the mean time I hope you are all enjoying your summers.

Keep rockin those pufts!
~Rin


No comments:

Post a Comment