Thursday, August 11, 2016

Don't Call it a Comeback!


Alright... maybe... yeah you can call it a come back.

You probably guessed it but RL kicked my behind the past year. I'm in a crazy positive place now but I for sure had to trudge through some "mud" to get here. So after some rebounding, I resolved to live, learn, go back to school to learn more about 3D modeling and design, and make hair.

So now that that is over, let's get to the exciting stuff. Hair in all its kinky curly goodness. So I've done something new with the textures. I was looking at natural hair the other day (as I frequently do), I saw the most beautiful hair that had clearly been dyed a lighter color because those roots, omgerd, beautiful. So wanting to do the same; I pulled half of the textures from the original hud and added roots to the remaining textures.

On the huds you'll see a roots section with BK, BR, and GR for black, brown, and grey roots. These are the new huds so you can take a look.







First off the block, and of course keeping with musical names, it's Sonatina.


This hair comes with the new huds listed above, as well as a SEPARATE hair wrap. I wanted people who purchased the hair to be able to use the wraps for other hair they may have if it fits.



Here's the one that was asked for on a few separate occasions. The little top puff that started this project off Sonata. I'm still working on ways to incorporate braids and twists to the : Puft : style but I really enjoy how the braid in the back came out.

So for future plans, there are a lot of little side projects I want to do. One may be a mesh head for round faces that doesn't look like it got stung by a swarm of bees. But hair will always be there even if life kicks my butt.

I really hope you all enjoy!
♥ : Puft :





1 comment:

  1. I really, really love your hair! I'm surprised I've only just discovered it through a blogger! I was wondering if you could ever see about making a modifiable mesh hairbase for those of us who don't use human avatars/mesh head? I'm a furry and I have a mesh-hair friendly furry head, but I still have trouble finding things that have resizable or even mesh hairbases. If you're aren't too busy or anything! It's just wonderful to finally have some hair available I actually have IRL! Thank you for all your hard work! xoxoxox Reise Pieces (ReiseVecks)

    ReplyDelete